YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC SESSION/EVENT:
Your custom photography session will typically run from 1-2 hours in length (unless other arrangements are made) and will occur at a location(s) of your choice. Pre-shoot consultation, photographic talent, editing of images, and a password protected online viewing gallery are included in the posted session price.
- A transportation fee of $0.65 per km is applied to all travel required outside of the Fergus, ON area.
- Pick up, or delivery of your images/files within Fergus area is free of charge. Shipping within Canada is available at the flat rate fee of $15.00 for prints & USB's, or $25.00 for wedding albums. Because of their delicate nature Canvases are best picked up or delivered rather than shipped.
- All session fees, travel, and products are subject to HST.
- Image products are not included and are ordered "a la carte". Information on our most popular products can be found in the column to the right.
*If you have any questions about how we can help you obtain your imaging goals please contact us!
SESSION TYPES (excluding wedding):
Couple/Family/Group Session – $125 ($175 for 7 or more people).
Headshots - $150. Includes approximately 15 final images in both portrait and landscape orientation. Images presented via digital download.
Events/Special Occasions - $150/hr on location (1 hour minimum, billed in 15 minute increments thereafter). *Event pricing includes lightly edited presented images via direct digital download.
Architecture - Please contact for accurate quote.
Our wedding service is completely customizable to you and your needs and ranges from a full day of event coverage (including a complete imaging product package - seen below) to part day coverage and the exact products you need! Give us a call, we’d love to discuss how we can best meet your needs!
Interested in what our Full Service Wedding includes?
- Pre wedding consultation
- Wedding rehearsal attendance
- Engagement photographic session (*complimentary and required)
- Engagement session images on a custom made USB.
- 2 Photographers for up to 8 hours on your wedding day (additional time available @ 125/hr). No limits on locations or destinations
- All presented images on a custom made USB.
- 10″x10″ one-of-a-kind custom made leather fold flat wedding album/coffee table book and storage box
- 20"x30" gallery wrap canvas of your "final image"
- 20% off any prints
- 5 years of secure image storage!
Full Service (includes the above): $2595
Bring your images to life with a wall canvas! Available in a number of image sizes, and sporting a 2" standout frame height. Archive quality material with frontal coatings (to reduce fading), fully covered backs, and hardware so they are ready to be hung!
* Due to the large number of sizes available please inquire for current pricing.
One-of-a-kind handcrafted leather photo albums are absolutely beautiful to look at and touch. The fold flat hard bound pages make your images look simply divine! These personally embossed keepsakes make a bold statement and a wonderful showpiece and heirloom!
Starting at $395
ELECTRONIC IMAGE FILES:
Electronic files are available on USB thumb drives and are available in two varieties: a silk screened metal tin, or a rustic wooden box with a screened lid and an engraved wooden USB drive.
- You receive all of your presented images in their beautiful unmarked full size resolution! This is the perfect solution for archiving, and making prints (professional printers recommended).
- You also receive a second smaller sized digital copy of each presented image. These images are sized perfectly for emailing to friends and family or posting on social network sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, etc.
Metal USB $395 / Wood USB $425
4 x 6 -$7
5 x 7 – $10
8 x 10 / 8 x 12 – $20
11 x 14 -$30
16 x20 – $60
- Many other sizes are available.
- Prints are professionally made in Canada. Please allow up to 21 days for arrival.
* Me Photography strongly encourages that any prints that you wish to make larger than 4×6 be made through Me Photography to ensure optimal cropping, accurate colour space / colour management usage, and to ensure that the best possible archival paper available is used.
* Information on this page is current to today's date. The last change was made on Aug.20.2016